Activity scheduling is designed to attain and/or maintain physical and mental well-being such as recreation, music, creative arts, physical activity, education, leadership development and other supportive services.
ABRAZAR offers awide range of activities designed to maintain or enhance our client’s level of functioning. These address the health, nutritional, social and recreational needs of seniors.
- Transportation to our centers 8-10am
- Bingo and Exercise Classes from 9-11:45am
- Daily lunch from 12-1:00
- Field trips at least four times a year to museums, shopping malls, and casinos
- Monthly birthday parties
- Health and nutrition classes
- Bi-annual Health Fairs
- UCLA Jules Stein Eye Care Mobile Clinic
- Holiday celebrations (Mother’s Day, Christmas, Cinco de Mayo,TET, etc.)
- Daily educational classes including computer literacy
- English as a Second Language and citizenship and information and referral
- Longevity Stick
- Parenting classes
- Stamp club